Slam Jam Affiliate Program
Founded by Luca Benini in 1989, Slam Jam was born to serve the underground scenes long before the term streetwear even existed. Following the launch of its online store in early 2013, Slam Jam has now embarked on a new project to strengthen its position on the international scene with over 150 brands including Stone Island, Maison Margiela, 1017 ALYX 9SM, Kiko Kostadinov, Stüssy, Satisfy, ROA Hiking, Demon, visvim, Comme Des Garcons, Cav Empt, Neighborhood and many more pioneering brands around the world. Alongside these, Slam Jam's catalogue features the most cutting-edge footwear brands such as Nike, New Balance, adidas, Salomon, Asics, Hoka One One, Converse and Vans.
Through the Slam Jam Affiliate Programme, we invite forward-thinking websites, blogs, magazines and lifestyle publications to engage with your community in order to receive a commission when their visitors make a purchase from Slam Jam.
HOW IT WORKS
By joining the Slam Jam affiliate program and linking to slamjam.com through text links and banners on your site, you can earn a commission on revenue that is generated from customers who buy at slamjam.com from your link. You can place Slam Jam links and banners in as many places on your website as you prefer. The better you position them, the more successful the affiliate program could be for you.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- include image and/or text links to our store within editorials
- place our ads, banners, and links on your website – creative provided by us
- use our up-to-date product feed to display the latest products
- Competitive commissions on all approved net sales
- 45 days cookie window
- Data feed updated multiple times per day
- Custom data feed available upon request
- CPA can be raised, this is performance based and should meet our targets and ROI.
- Prompt payment on a monthly basis
- Access to exclusive promotions such as vanity codes and early access to pre-sales
- A dedicated affiliate team to assist you
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We do not wish affiliates to bid on the Slam Jam brand name, url or any variations or misspellings thereof. Any affiliates found to be contravening this stance will have their participation in the Slam Jam affiliate program canceled.
- All links to Slam Jam must be direct links and must pass pagerank
- Since we already operate our own search marketing campaign, we would also ask that affiliates do not outbid or outrank any Slam Jam search ads
- We reserve the right to exclude certain products from the affiliation program
- Commission is paid as a percentage of all valid sales, and is calculated excluding shipping costs, VAT, returns or partially returned orders and promotional gift voucher amounts. Please note that commissions won’t be paid on any canceled or returned orders
- We reserve the right to stop our affiliate relationship with any partner at any time
Slam Jam has a firm policy against affiliates bidding on our brand name, including any variations or misspells of Slam Jam. Although we encourage PPC activity, we urge our affiliates to avoid adding our brand name as negative matching keywords for their campaigns. This includes, but is not limited to, paid search activity on Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Miva and partner sites of these search providers. All discount codes and loyalty reward sites are placed on a flat rate commission of 5%. We also do not allow affiliates to bid on the product names on our site.
HOW TO APPLY
Email us at email@example.com including your website, blog or social media profile and your main markets. We will review your application and respond within one week with additional information on how to join our affiliate program.