Slam Jam Affiliate Program
Founded by Luca Benini in 1989, Slam Jam was born to serve the underground scenes long before the term streetwear even existed. After launching its online store in early 2013, Slam Jam is now eager to move on to a new project to further strengthen its position on the international scene.
This is why we are looking for possible websites and blogs to partner with in our affiliate program. As our affiliate, you will earn a commission on your visitors’ purchases on our online store.
HOW IT WORKS
By joining the Slam Jam affiliate program and linking to slamjam.com through text links and banners on your site, you can earn a commission on revenue that is generated from customers who buy at slamjam.com from your link. You can place Slam Jam links and banners in as many places on your website as you prefer. The better you position them, the more successful the affiliate program could be for you.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- include image and/or text links to our store within editorials
- place our ads, banners, and links on your website – creative provided by us
- use our up-to-date product feed to display the latest products
If you are new to affiliate marketing or want to have more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
- up to 16% commission on the entire catalogue including sale items
- free to join
- 30-day tracking cookie via Webgains
- real-time reporting and sales tracking via Webgains
- prompt payment on a monthly basis via Webgains
- comprehensive data feeds
- optimized product catalog updated daily
- great levels of support provided by Webgains
- shipments to the US include any import duties and taxes that may apply. This means that the price at checkout shows the amount that US customers will pay.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We do not wish affiliates to bid on the Slam Jam brand name, url or any variations or misspellings thereof. Any affiliates found to be contravening this stance will have their participation in the Slam Jam affiliate program canceled.
- All links to Slam Jam must be direct links and must pass pagerank
- Since we already operate our own search marketing campaign, we would also ask that affiliates do not outbid or outrank any Slam Jam search ads
- We reserve the right to exclude certain products from the affiliation program
- Commission is paid as a percentage of all valid sales, and is calculated excluding shipping costs, VAT, returns or partially returned orders and promotional gift voucher amounts. Please note that commissions won’t be paid on any canceled or returned orders
- We reserve the right to stop our affiliate relationship with any partner at any time
Slam Jam has a firm policy against affiliates bidding on our brand name, including any variations or misspells of Slam Jam. Although we encourage PPC activity, we urge our affiliates to avoid adding our brand name as negative matching keywords for their campaigns. This includes, but is not limited to, paid search activity on Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Miva and partner sites of these search providers. All discount codes and loyalty reward sites are placed on a flat rate commission of 5%. We also do not allow affiliates to bid on the product names on our site.
HOW TO APPLY
Slam Jam affiliate program is hosted through Webgains, which act as an hassle-free financial and communication conduit between merchants and affiliates. Is you are already a member of this affiliate network, you can apply directly through webgains at the link below.